Want to know what everyone is saying?
This section covers where the 140 Montreal is being talked about on the web, through blogs, videos and other interactive sites. Thank you for sharing all the excitement and energy about #140MTL & spreading the word ~ we built a great event together!
If you blog about us, or have written any content and it doesn’t appear here, give us a shout out and we’ll get you in!
- IlsTV.com: Five Questions: Interview with Mila Araujo, Director of Personal Insurance, Ogilvy & Ogilvy
- Business2Community: Video: Social Media is Not The Answer by Stan Phelps
- The Social CMO :Social PR: It’s Sink or Swim in the Age of Instant News by Deborah Weinstein
- “Three Conferences, One Theme: It’s All About The People” by Judi Samuels
- The Power of Social in Social Media by Amy Vernon
- Social Media Today: Discovering The Hidden Value of Location Based Apps for Business #Custserv by Mila Araujo
- “The State of Now” discovered in Montreal at #140MTL – The Importance of Making it Real by Strategic Objectives
- Pervasive Communications & Biological Big Data by Fred McClimans
- Strategy4Social Posts:
- Pervasive Communications – #140MTL Conference 5/15/12 by Alan Berkson
- #140MTL, 15 mai 2012 Les meilleurs tweets de la #140MTL, 15 mai 2012 By Maryse Tessier
- @ValDur Reporting In French and English #140MTL Highlights Part I by Mila Araujo
- The #140MTL Dream Realized. Thank you. by Mila Araujo
- A Spectacular Speaker Lineup Part IV: Discussing Real Estate and Social Media – #140MTL Panel by Mila Araujo
- #140confMTL Exploring the State of NOW – May 15th, Montreal by Jeannine Morber
- #140Conf MTL State of NOW by Gigi Peterkin
- #140MTL Conference Is Coming May 15th! – Video Dailymotion by Kellie Leigh
- 140mtl : State of NOW à Montréal – j’y serai « Thoma Daneau, médias sociaux, marketing et communications By Thoma Daneau
- State of NOW – 140 conference Montreal By Doina Oncel